Collection of my mods and some other

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Collection of my mods and some other

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ageofwaraz 3 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Enderxenomorph
    Participant

Hello my dudes in going to release a modpack with some crasy a** mods but i first want to know if these mods sound good:
    My experimental grapple mod,
    Basicly if you attach an object like car to world or other object this happens:
    On world the car gets flinged away or it smashes into the ground
    If you tether two objects(not cars or vehicles but like barrels and cardoors!) they also will be flinged but the connection between eachoter will NOT break unless you untether.
    Grappling while parachuted makes you go speedy forwards.

Crazy weapon mod:
    Shooting object makes object fly.
    Free market
    Nospread + norecoil
    No vibrate
    20(or some) bullets
    100 damage (shotgun does 0 to mutilate npcs)
    Inf ammo(idk if correct)
    Infinite tether object range(infini grapple too if sure)
    And some more crasy shit.
    And because im starting to mod ALL veicles and make them unstoppable bags of concrete it will take long before i get shit released.

+nice heatspawn
    +edited chaos
    +godmode + experimental noflinch( no explosion reaction)
    +nice skins
    +vehicle skins o’ plenty
    +all dlc
    +dlc parachute with free op rocket jets

Coming soon!

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Enderxenomorph. Reason: Typos are everywhere these days damn

Raymond Lucas
    Participant

Hi, I am Raymond Lucas from New York, a newbie to this community here. To speak about me, I’m a writer working for most of the online services like blogger, guest posts,  assignment writing service reviews, .Writing is my PASSION. And as well I love traveling to experience and explore different country and their cultures etc.

nicova
    Participant

This post is very interesting for us because its given as much information about congregational ministry keep sharing more post.  abcya | starfall | barney

ageofwaraz
    Participant

Thanks for your article! I have been looking for quite a long time and fortunately I read this article! I wish you would continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! age of war

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.