Ceano’s CAM MOD FINAL
- April 6, 2010 at 11:31 am #79906
1. Removes the auto center camera on vehicles,
parachute and grappling hook.
2. Centers the character on screen.
3. Provided different options…
* Vanilla distance to Rico (with vanilla or my shoulder cam)
* Further away distance to Rico (with vanilla or my shoulder cam)
(my shoulder cam is now fixed so you wont lose your aim)
Explanation about my fixed shoulder cam:
When i mean that you wont lose the aim is that you can stand close to walls and so and still be able to aim without that the camera screws up, but if you use settings like ImprovizoR uses in his cam mod to make so that the aim is constant when you stand in the open you cant do that…the camera will go haywire and you cant do nothing except move away out in the open. I don’t say that my settings are better just that i prefer to be able to sneak around tight areas with a working aim, the aim in open areas i can easily adjust with the mouse…and my settings is adjusted vanilla settings not something i have come up with.
Well i hope you all will enjoy it!
- April 6, 2010 at 12:50 pm #84293TomMember
Very nice. Thanks
- April 6, 2010 at 8:00 pm #84292DataSchmuckMember
- April 6, 2010 at 9:49 pm #84380
Glad you loke it
- April 6, 2010 at 10:56 pm #84392HubertMember
Sweet. I hate standing behind a blockade unable to shoot over it because I am too close.
- April 7, 2010 at 9:52 am #84394
Prof_Farnsworth wrote:Quote:Sweet. I hate standing behind a blockade unable to shoot over it because I am too close.
That happens still some times due to how the game handles targeting, don’t rely know how to get past that.
- April 7, 2010 at 7:14 pm #84294curtisMember
nice final, good to see you added a far distance option!!!!!
Loving it so far
- April 7, 2010 at 8:12 pm #84553
Forgot to thank you DataSchmuck for the screen shots, don’t know why my “print screen” only is white and nothing more…works in any other game.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.