Can’t Stop The Factions 1.6.0

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Can’t Stop The Factions 1.6.0

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone! UPDATE OF BEST SELLER BEST GAMEPLAY MOD!

Im updated Can’t Stop The Factions © for all lovers of the real chaos. SPECIAL THANKS TO 8thor8 FOR IDEA OF THE MOD, AND OF GENIOUS IDEA OF FALLING JETS.

And so

Can’t Stop The Factions © 1.6.0 contains following changes.

1. Now the idea of 8thor8 about falling jets works! In last version 1.5.1 download archive u could see folder Jets (maybe),
      played with this version of mod i see that OMG fractions on jets fall in a unpredictable direction and broken over the ground!
      It gave to game is unreal cool atmosphere and colour, but… played 10 15 minutes game took off, and it happens always even if use only one this mod.
      And I started to understand that if 8thor8 will not force to work mod right that should do someone else, LOL but I have hardly learned modding,
      I understood some laws and found a mistake missed 8thor8. NOW FRACTIONS ON JETS FALL ANYWHERE, IN WATER, OVER THE GROUND, OVER SKYSCRAPERS, AND EVEN OVER YOUR HEAD!
      And game does not take off, but it was necessary to offer helicopters, differently is impossible, now flies only one helicopter Roaches and one Ular Boys.

2. Also in archive is an advanced version with fractions by helicopters.

3. Now Reapers driveing else and by tanks instead of ATV, red tank is so beautiful, also they how before driveing on Military Jeep, in version with helicopters they fly on single Attack Helicopter, it is more beautiful and powerfull.
      Now Roaches together with army, they your enemies, often army came on the same blue pickups as they, but their difficult to distinguish, also it gives to game more difficultly. With Ular Boys all the same.

4. Now the regular army driveing only by military pickups and beautiful ATV with signs how it was in More Cops, during HEAT they use single Attack Helicopter and double Quapaw,
      If you use mod else with my modifications that it will be Quapaw HIND by voxbox13 with standard military painting, it will destroy u for seconds,
      they will stalk you on a lot of tanks of armored cars and military jeeps as at Reapers so now militarians use only the best transport how it is and should be.

5. Also in archive there is a version with my modifications which supplement mod, with them you receive alloy CSTF And More Cops, nothing will be unpunished, also Im changed animation of fractions, now they more often panic and receding, or threateningly go on you like Terminators, I processed structures of blood, it can seems not so qualitative but it is a lot, I processed traffic, in it useing not all transport but works little better than original, else I reduced a delay of regeneration of Rico, And sent to hell the children’s weapon like pistols or revolvers, now enemies shoot only powerful SMG, SHOTGUN & MACHINEGUN.

6. For use recommended the pure version without my modifications.

I HOPE TO YOURE HEAD WILL FALL SO MANY JETS, BUT IN SEARCH OF SUCH ACCIDENT U SHOULD GO MUCH.

ENJOY!

INSTALLATION: Sure transfer the chosen version of a folder dropzone to a folder of your game.
      PLEASE COMMENT THIS MOD WHOM IT LIKED!

:woohoo:

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD Can’t Stop The Factions 1.6.0 HERE- http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Gamepl…-The-Factions-1.6.0/ FORFORUNM2-c78ef673f3a763cf68524b4229954124.jpg

casper

Can you upload a video and post it here ? So people can see. It sounds cool but video would show people how cool it is much easier :) besides not having pistols is kinda a problem unless you could make them still drop amo for pistols since i prefer using double pistols since they never run out of amo (always have about 100+) and I prefer having amo :)

Annie

LOL, I LOVE HOW THE JETS JUST CRASH DOWN ON YOU. I managed to hijack one, but damn is it hard.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.