Black Market Videos

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Creation Black Market Videos

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      khewit

How do I disable the videos, like what happens when you call the blackmarket in quick succession. Except, I want the videos always disabled.

khewit

Ok, I removed them. Took a while to find the right sequences to replace.

Thanks to fox for leading me in the right direction.

Here’s the mod:
      http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/other/Black-Market/No-Blackmarket-Cutscenes/

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

nice one thats the second most downloaded mod! great stuff, im using it!

Those unnecessary cut scenes annoy the shit out of me. Wouldn’t have been a problem if they were only shown the 1st time you used the black market dealer (or if there was a simple option to turn it off) but twice every time? What the hell were they thinking? A game with 100+ hours of gameplay, nah that wouldn’t get annoying seeing those 2 cut scenes 4 trillion times. This mod is a god send.

Pridit
      Participant

billybacala wrote:

Quote:
      Those unnecessary cut scenes annoy the shit out of me. Wouldn’t have been a problem if they were only shown the 1st time you used the black market dealer (or if there was a simple option to turn it off) but twice every time? What the hell were they thinking? A game with 100+ hours of gameplay, nah that wouldn’t get annoying seeing those 2 cut scenes 4 trillion times. This mod is a god send.

Definetly agree with you, I’m also using it. Those cutscenes are annoying as hell, before the mod I was just slamming my finger on the Esc key as fast as I could haha.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.