Black Market Aerial Pack DLC

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Black Market Aerial Pack DLC

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      Pridit
      Participant

More DLC on the way for Just Cause 2 on Xbox Live April 29th.

Quote:
      April 29: Just Cause 2 Game Add-on — Black Market Aerial Pack, 160 points

source

Quote:
      Finally, for Just Cause 2, the Black Market Aerial Pack will cost fans 160 MP. The pack features a F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter, Dual Parachute Thrusters and a Multi-lock Missile Launcher.

source

Also, this is pretty likely to be the F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter, mycoldman posted this on his twitter awhile ago.

limbof.jpg

mycoldman tweeted a short teaser video possibly of the upcoming DLC coming April 29th. Seems to be the Thermo Gauge for the Dual Parachute Thrusters. You can check the video out here.

Black Market Aerial Pack now available on Xbox Live and Steam

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

awesome pridit, im front paging this, thanks for finding this!

Yol Morefi

Amazing, there is a little exe on the net for the DLC on PC by skidrow team, but this stuff isn’t in it :(

EDIT : allright, it is for the 29^^

Tony

brilliant we can always use a new plane in our arsenal :ohmy:

Pridit
      Participant

Grizzlykiller wrote:

Quote:
      brilliant we can always use a new plane in our arsenal :ohmy:

Exactly, and the plane looks pretty damn slick aswell not to mention all the guns it’s equipped with. I’m going to seriously enjoy flying around in that baby I have to say.

zac
      Quote:
      Dual Parachute thrusters

HOLY SPIT DID THEY REALLY ADD A JETPACK?! MY HOPES HAVE BEEN SATED!

Pridit
      Participant

funk86 wrote:

Quote:
      HOLY SPIT DID THEY REALLY ADD A JETPACK?! MY HOPES HAVE BEEN SATED!

I don’t think they’re adding a jetpack I just think it’s some thrusters attached to your parachute to increase air time, I’m not one hundred percent sure but we’ll find out on the 29th.

zac
      Quote:
      I don’t think they’re adding a jetpack I just think it’s some thrusters attached to your parachute to increase air time

I hope not. that’d be kind of pointless since the grapple already performs that function. I don’t think it’ll be a jetpack in the traditional sense, but something like a parasail fanpack with jet engines. Something like this: parasail.jpg

Pridit
      Participant

I read this awhile ago on the leaked details for upcoming DLC.

Quote:
      Dual Parachute Thrusters
      Take to the air for longer! The Dual Parachute Thrusters when mounted to the parachute rig provides bursts of forward momentum to extend airtime.

source

No official source I’m afraid but only time will tell.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

it does seem like all those leaked deatils wern’t fake afterall :D

Alex

Can’t wait for the Dual Parachute Thrusters and the new Jet, imagine if it new weapons, like lasers or some sort.

jeimizu

Any pictures of the F-33, other than the one of it crashed under a dock?

Pridit
      Participant

jeimizu wrote:

Quote:
      Any pictures of the F-33, other than the one of it crashed under a dock?

Sadly no, that’s all mcm has provided us with of the F-33 so far but we’ll have a much better look at it on the 29th when the DLC is released.

magmus

Sweet, i cant wait for this pack! Finally, some proper dlc.

curtis

yup im defo buying this pack, such good value as well (F u Stimulus Package!)

am most looking forward to the thrusters, and within one min of release i bet there will be a mod to remove the guage :ohmy:

phil

will some one upload the dlc so that people who pirated the game can have it?
      i know,its not good that i pirated is but i swear im gonna buy it as soon as i have enough money,i wanna support the developers

Pridit
      Participant

The DLC should be released at some point today guys, I’ll be checking Steam regulary and update you as soon as I find out it’s available.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

trailer on the homepage, goddamn steam and its slowness.

Daniel

Is there someone who can upload the DLC, cause i dont use payable dlc but i want this dlc!! :D

so please…upload it for mee :)

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

no buy it.

Isak

How about buy the game so you don’t miss out on all the fun.

anttwan

i would buy but i got bills to pay… and no job

i do plan on buying when i get a new job, so help a bro out plz :)

skater

Someone can post the DLC aerial pack please ? I have no Card so I can’t pay in steam.

skatertest wrote:

Quote:
      Someone can post the DLC aerial pack please ? I have no Card so I can’t pay in steam.

“Hmm, I can’t pay for something, but I want it. Therefore, it’s okay to get it without paying. Right?”

Just get a card. Most banks let you set up a checking account for free (all you need is your birth certificate and your social security number). Or borrow one from your parents and pay them back.

skater

:blush: –‘ if you want I can mod the DLC for the unlimited thrusted ? I can try I know how mod and I have make some mods .

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

skater it wont work, even if you get the files it wont register with your game as you are playing on steam, i have tried myself with the monster truck you need to buy it or play with an illegal version and wait for the pirate group to release the dlc too.

Pridit
      Participant

If you want the DLC now, pay for it legally via Steam.

If you can’t, won’t, don’t want to then feel free to leave this discussion as pirates aren’t welcome.

curtis

Can’t wait, I will buy it this weekend! Also can’t wait for that proclusion gun thing..SWEET :cheer:

phil

Zenin wrote:

Quote:
      skater it wont work, even if you get the files it wont register with your game as you are playing on steam, i have tried myself with the monster truck you need to buy it or play with an illegal version and wait for the pirate group to release the dlc too.

wrong,i got the dual thrusters for free on this site,just downloaded the thruster mod in the mod section and put the files in the dlc folder voilà
      so im convinced that the other files(the jet and rocket launcher) will work without some kind of registration or steam

curtis

Igel No offense but GTFO this board, if ur interested in pirating you can go away… GOD i hate pirates 👿

It is only £1.50!!!! unless of course you have pirated the game itself in which case you are a class 1 jack-ass, just denies the dev’s money :S

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

pkroos wrote:

Quote:
      Zenin wrote:

Quote:

wrong,i got the dual thrusters for free on this site,just downloaded the thruster mod in the mod section and put the files in the dlc folder voilà
      so im convinced that the other files(the jet and rocket launcher) will work without some kind of registration or steam

say waaat, that means the new skidrow crack must allow all dlc we gotta be carefull now hmm…need to find a way to restrict pirate users…

Gawl

Just restrict DLC mods to the actual files that get modded, .bin, .dds etc. That way people have to make their own .arc and .tab files using their own DLC files.

Bryan

Restrict pirates? LOL

Is there a way to make the thrusters always available so you don’t have to go get them from the black market every time you die or whatever?

EDIT: Nevermind…found it! This site is awesome!

Rodrigo

bjbinc wrote:

Quote:
      Restrict pirates? LOL

Is there a way to make the thrusters always available so you don’t have to go get them from the black market every time you die or whatever?

EDIT: Nevermind…found it! This site is awesome!

Agree. :cheese:

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.