AutoMod is back!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Creation AutoMod is back!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      1_dylan
      Participant

MiKeL

O i c nevermind that Last pm lol
      I checked my pm before the forum

1_dylan
      Participant

Ok.

Bob

can you make a mod with it to swim faster?

About the adding weapons part. How does that work? Does it just stick a Black Market vehicle weapon to the roof, or could one add a specific weapon to a specific part of a vehicle?

• For example, could I remove the gun from the turret of the 8-wheel APC and replace it with a single barrel flak cannon? Or if I can’t remove the existing gun from the turret, could I put the large flak gun to the same spot, so the small gun wouldn’t be visible?
      • What if I wanted to add like 4 SAM launchers to an ATV, but not generically to the roof? Instead to the sides, so the missile containers would form walls.
      • Just how many weapons could I add to the same vehicle? What if I added so many weapons to the barge that the weapons would completely cover the vehicle in a thick layer?

That last point got me the most awesome idea ever. If implemented correctly, it could be a new era in vehicle moding. I’ll make a new thread for it at the mod ideas forum.

So how long do you think the mod will take to complete? A month? 3 months? More?

FINDarkside
      Participant
      SmartassNoob wrote:
      So how long do you think the mod will take to complete? A month? 3 months? More?

As far as I know, automod went back to the grave again.

demon4511
      Participant

Yes it has…

As I (Dylan’s C-Worker) has stopped modding, and he has other things he is working on.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.