APB meet ups!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums General Chat APB meet ups!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      virginia

just creating a thread so we can possibly meet up in the APB beta!

e: servers open on sunday!

my name on there is mrvirginia

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

servers open on sunday..whaaaaaatt ok ill cya guys then is the guna be a friends list system so that we can meet up in game?

virginia

Zenin wrote:

Quote:
      servers open on sunday..whaaaaaatt ok ill cya guys then is the guna be a friends list system so that we can meet up in game?

i have no idea, but i’d think so

Aaron

I APPLIED FOR BETA TWO WEEKS AGOO :P

curtis

guys did you see my thread, the keys are all gone now, anyone apart form me get them here???

anyway i will be called

CloudWolf B)

staplerpirate
      Participant

I… I do not have a code. Oh how the great hath fallen.

Nkosi

I was fast enough to get a code :ohmy:
      Realtag is NkosiKarbul cant wait for the play session… but lets see how many slots they got and how good the ping will be.
      Got a m8 sitting beside me atm ,with his Pc, he was fast enough to catch a code too :P

Rozzatron

Aww, why do I always miss out on this, I signed up for the beta ages ago and you lot get in instantly!?

Edit: Got my key now, but i’ll be on holiday all next week with no interwebs so i’ll have to install the week after next :(

virginia

yeah i can’t wait to jump in. tomorrow isn’t coming fast enough :ohmy:

staplerpirate
      Participant

virginia

StaplerPirate wrote:

Quote:

yeah that does suck. i had no issues getting it installed and up and running.
      seems others are having issues with it too. maybe it’s under heavy traffic right now or something. iunno :/

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

anyone know the time the servers are on GMT time?

staplerpirate
      Participant

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

oh yeh it is , 5px to 9pm london time. cool.

Nkosi

That was great Fun!!!!

Although the Session was very short ofc it was just a nice Experience in my eyes.

virginia

i enjoyed the beta as well for what it was. they just need to fix the button mapping for a controller as well as a few other things

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

man i totaly missed the time slot. will try and catch the next one.

Rozzatron

I’ve finally installed the game after many disconnections of the internet, the next playsession for me is Sunday 25.

Pridit
      Participant

I did play on Sunday briefly but after crashing five minutes into the Waterfront District I couldn’t be assed with it, I really enjoyed the four/five day period the Heavy Hitters got, that was great fun and barely any lag or disruptions, just the occasional lag spike.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

i had a go last sunday…i really hated everything about it except character creation. maybe its because gtaiv set the standard so high.

the cars in APB are unplayable.. this makes me appreciate how good a job just cause 2 did with cars.(but still not perfect)

virginia

Zenin wrote:

Quote:
      i had a go last sunday…i really hated everything about it except character creation. maybe its because gtaiv set the standard so high.

the cars in APB are unplayable.. this makes me appreciate how good a job just cause 2 did with cars.(but still not perfect)

i agree man. i HATED the cars in APB. heck, i think JC2 does better with cars than GTAIV

curtis

yeah i am with zenin, everything was crap apart from the creation, and the car handling was absolute S**T! This game is gonig to FAIL, BADLY!

curtis

Also if they want to have ANY hope of making this a good game then they need to COMPLETLY redo nearly all gameplay forms!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.