Agency Super Pack
- April 18, 2010 at 8:45 pm #80185
A COMPLETE remake of the Agency standards
This pack will guarentee Rico is the greatest badass in Panau featuring:
7 modded vehicles (fully indestructable, float on water & drive up walls):
Agency Garret Traver-Z
Agency Hedge Wildchild
Agency Makoto MZ
Agency MTA Powerrun 77
Agency Pell Silverbolt 6
– This will still explode upon impact when airborn, like all planes
– Sped up slightly
– Uses the weaponized Mk.2 texture and weapons, credit to it’s author
– Uses the orange skin texture
A fuckload of modded weapons, of which I can remember:
Automatic Revolver fires 5 rounds at 1km/s and wrecks everything in 10m radius
Rocket Launcher fires 1 round at 100x damage at 1km/s
Assault Rifle dual wield, increased range & damage
Machine Gun increased range and damage
Automatic Sniper at 2km/s (Rail Gun)
Automatic Pistols which deal 10x damage and range
Seriously suped up triggered explosives with Space Rocket explosion
Lots more, can’t remember them all right now.
Enhanced Grapple with 8km reach and 200m/s speed
Invincible Rico (if you want your original health or whatever – even though it makes you invincible – remove “player.bin”)
NOTE All vehicle mods require max upgrade, if you don’t have that many parts then whap out bolopatch and get some.
- April 19, 2010 at 1:28 am #85831SandenMember
a few things, rocket revolver dosent shoot rockets, and the c4 explosion dosent change, and you should prob mention that the skins for the tank and speed plane change, and the motocross bike only goes 2 mph.. please fix these bugs, if you do itll be number 1 in a matter of days
- April 19, 2010 at 2:05 am #85832Yoseph AljoharMember
Also, the machinegun the bullets go really slow.
- April 19, 2010 at 2:12 am #85837Yoseph AljoharMember
- April 19, 2010 at 7:24 am #85841JasonMember
How do you install it? What folder??
- April 19, 2010 at 12:23 pm #85838
I was messing around with the matrix shit, I’ll update the weapons.bin with normal speed – must have forgotten about it when resetting the weapons.
- April 19, 2010 at 12:24 pm #85836
strange…the motorbike works perfect for me. I’ll put the skins in the description, thanks for reminding me
- April 19, 2010 at 12:25 pm #85846
There’s a tutorial on installing mods, you place the ‘dropzone’ folder (from the download) in C:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/justcause2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.